jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept JCR Mapping from Graffito
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:20:22 GMT
Hi,

As previously discussed, I'd like to formally propose to accept the
JCR Mapping codebase and related pieces of code
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr/) to be
moved  from the incubating Gaffito project into Jackrabbit.

Please vote on whether to accept the codebase. The vote is open for
the next 72 hours, with binding votes from the Jackrabbit PMC. I will
call a parallel vote on the Graffito PPMC to move the codebase. The
move will happen only if both votes pass.

[ ] +1 Accept JCR Mapping from Graffito
[ ] -1 Do not accept the component because ...

Here's my +1

BR,

Jukka Zitting