jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR and SOAP
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:44:41 GMT
Hi,

On 4/11/07, Tim Reilly <tim.reilly@consultant.com> wrote:
> I am also currently thinking about how to remote JCR through web services.
> Sten, assuming you can contribute this (without intellectual property
> issues) would it be possible to add this under a jira issue and attach
> your progress/sources?
>
> Can an active committer confirm this is desirable?

Certainly! All such contributions would be very welcome.

> Also mention if anything like a CLA or Code Grant is required?

A CLA is generally needed for any substantial contribution, which a
SOAP layer would definitely be. A software grant would be needed if
the SOAP layer has already existed as an independent codebase or has
been developed by more than just the individual contributor.

BR,

Jukka Zitting