jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.2.3, RecordInput/DatabaseJournal
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:27:02 GMT
Dominique,
Cool thanks,

I've noticed that if I use the same package name, then I can do what I
want... not exactly good practice, but since when I re-implement, 99% of
the code is almost your code, its not quite so bad and it makes more
sense with your license header and all.

One quick question, which parts of the repository filesystem {rep.home}
should be in shared space and local space on the cluster node, I'm using
content on filesystem.

Ian