jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Build failure (one test case)
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:34:56 GMT
Hi,

with the current Subversion checkout (528441), I'm getting a build
failure because of one unexpected test case failure:

  T E S T S
Running org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.TestAll
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.094 sec
Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll
Tests run: 1055, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
65.453 sec <<< FAILURE!

Is this a known issue? If not, how can I find out what test case is
failing? (mvn -e doesn't seem to give me the information I'm looking for).

Best regards, Julian