jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code 2007 - Jackrabbit-JCR-Wikipedia
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:22:40 GMT
Hi all,

after talking to Jukka and Stefan, I added the jackrabbit-jcr-wikipedia
project for the Google Summer of Code 2007 to the wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007#jackrabbit-jcr-wikipedia

Generally, I think that this application is an ideal candidate for a demo
application and has been mentioned as an explanatory example in the past.

It allows to show off a lot of the JCR features in an application that
everybody
is familiar with.
Since there is quite a bit of content that could be imported from Wikipedia
I think this project would also demonstrate Jackrabbit's scalability in a
very impressive fashion.

regards,
david