jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu ☀" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based JCR browser - Interests, OS, contribution
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:47:43 GMT
Definitely interested to see it at work. However, exactly as you say
it is quite interesting how the connection to the repo can be
obtained. I am thinking of a way to allow passing some configuration
through the web.xml or maybe some .properties file available in the
classpath, but I am not sure right now.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.