jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Miro Walker" <miro.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible deadlock of jcr-server 1.2.1 (rmi)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:39:22 GMT
We've been aware of this issue for a while. Unfortunately, the locking
implementation is pretty hard to disentangle, and we haven't been able
to come up with a fix. However, we have been able to work around it by
adding an extra level of synchronisation in our own application that
ensures only one simultaneous versioning operation can occur. I guess
it depends how big a hit this would be as to whether it would be a
suitable solution for anyone else.

Miro