jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "heshan suriyaarachchi" <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Google summer of code 2007 projects
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:08:38 GMT
Hi,
   My name is Heshan Theekshana Suriyaarachchi.I am a second year computer
science undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing(UCSC),
Sri Lanaka.I have been using java for about 3 years.I saw your project in
the "ASF Subjects for Google Summer of Code" list and I am interested in
learning about your project, I would appreciate if you send me some
information regarding the following project.

Project :

*Subject ID*

*jackrabbit-jcr-demo*

*Title*

*JCR Demo Application based on Jackrabbit*

Yours Truely,

Heshan T. Suriyaarachchi