jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Preater" <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Possible deadlock of jcr-server 1.2.1 (rmi)
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:20:29 GMT
Thanks for that Tobias.

We have now implemented the fix proposed by Marcel and this has sorted out
our dead lock issue (Based on the tests we created to verify that our issues
were the same as that found by Olivier) so if anyone else is experiencing
this issue then Marcel's fix is the way to go temporarily.

Regards,
Shane.