jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Preater" <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Possible deadlock of jcr-server 1.2.1 (rmi)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:21:22 GMT
Tobias,
We are also experiencing this problem with deadlocks on our system could you
outline the "hacks" you have used to fix this issue. We are using versioning
in a production environment so if we need to hack it temporarily to get over
this issue then so be it for the moment.

Also I will keep an eye on the JIRA issue for when the proper fix is
implemented.

Thanks very much,
Shane.