jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Fabrizio Giustina" <fgi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spec compliance regarding child node types of nt:frozenNode
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:44:15 GMT
On 3/5/07, C├ędric Damioli <cedric.damioli@anyware-tech.com> wrote:
> When checking in a versionable Node "A", with a child "B"
> (OnParentVersion=COPY) of whatever nodetype, the corresponding
> nt:frozenNode has a child node "B" of type "nt:frozenNode" and not of
> its initial nodetype.

I recently noticed this too and, if I am not wrong, the behavior of
jackrabbit 1.0.x was different.
Only in recent builds (surely with 1.2.x, not tested on 1.1.x) child
nodes seems to inherit the nt:frozenNode nodetype, while in 1.0 they
keep the original nodetype. I couldn't find any trace of this change
in release notes so I am not sure this is intentional...
specs are not really clear about that... does anybody know the reason
for such change or it could simply be a bug?

fabrizio