jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google summer of code 2007 projects
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:05:52 GMT
Hi,

On 3/20/07, heshan suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Heshan Theekshana Suriyaarachchi.I am a second year computer
> science undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing(UCSC),
> Sri Lanaka.I have been using java for about 3 years.I saw your project in
> the "ASF Subjects for Google Summer of Code" list and I am interested in
> learning about your project, I would appreciate if you send me some
> information regarding the following project.

Thanks for the interest! The basic idea of the proposed project is to
create a simple example application to demonstrate JCR usage. To get
more familiar with JCR and Jackrabbit you should check out the JSR 170
specification (it's quite readable!) and the "First Hops" examples on
the Jackrabbit web site.

BR,

Jukka Zitting