jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Johnson" <dbjohnso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Threading and Query Performance
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:22:25 GMT
What kind of information concerning the repository do you need?  There are
approximately 120K nodes in the repository.  The node hierarchy somewhat
follows a /a-rootnode/large-subsection/subtypes/year/month/day/content
 -
There are 13 large-subsections - around 5 subtypes per large-subsection -
year ranges from 1995-2007 - month (12) - day (depends on the month, and if
there is content on that day) - and then there is perhaps up to 10 content
items in each day.

I can go deeper into the structure if more information would help.

-Dave