jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Threading and Query Performance
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:42:53 GMT
Hi David,

I was mainly interested in the size of the repository and the structure, just
like you described it.

Another aspect that affects query performance is the complexity of the query.
What's the structure of your queries?

Are they simple? e.g.: //element(*, my:content)[@my:title = 'bla']

or rather complex? e.g. //mysubtype//element(_x0032_3, my:day)//[jcr:contains(.,
'foo') and paragraph/@my:title = 'bar' and intro/@my:size > 100]

regards
  marcel