jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Spec compliance regarding child node types of nt:frozenNode
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:48:05 GMT
Hi all,

When checking in a versionable Node "A", with a child "B"
(OnParentVersion=COPY) of whatever nodetype, the corresponding
nt:frozenNode has a child node "B" of type "nt:frozenNode" and not of
its initial nodetype.
 From the JCR spec, section 8.2.11.1 : "On checkin of N, C and all its
descendent items, down to the leaves of the subtree, will be copied to
the version storage as a child subtree of VN."
By "copy" I also understood the copy of the nodetypes of the child nodes
of the versionable node.
I'm wondering if the currently implemented behaviour is compliant with
the spec ? Or am I missing something ?

Regards,

--
Cédric Damioli