jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Hendriks" <marti...@gx.nl>
Subject ConcurrenModificationException
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:34:27 GMT
Hi,

We regularly get the following exception, and I have currently no idea
what can cause this. It might be something in our own application that
is built upon Jackrabbit, but I don't know that for sure.

        at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractReferenceMap$ReferenceEntrySe
tIterator.checkMod(AbstractReferenceMap.java:761)
        at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractReferenceMap$ReferenceEntrySe
tIterator.hasNext(AbstractReferenceMap.java:735)
        at
java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.hasNext(Collections.java:
1009)
        at
java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.hasNext(Collections.java:
1009)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.dispose(LocalItem
StateManager.java:341)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.dispose(WorkspaceImpl.java:170)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.logout(SessionImpl.java:1225)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.logout(XASessionImpl.java:379)

Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,

Martijn Hendriks
<GX> creative online development B.V.