jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From William Louth <wlo...@mac.com>
Subject JackRabbit 1.2.2 Release Date?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:27:36 GMT
I see that all issues assigned to the 1.2.2 release have been resolved. Does
this mean the 1.2.2 release will be voted on in the very near future (days)?

I have a client that is preparing for pre-production stress testing with
clustering enabled and need important fixes in this 1.2.2 to be published before
this can begin. They already have some issues related to performance and
transactional integrity which when combined with the lack of clustering support
put the roll-out of JackRabbit, JCR and the project in serious jeopardy. This is
high profile enough to also result in a management backlash against the use of
open source software within internal projects.

kind regards,

William