jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Savas Triantafillou" <savvas.triantafil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior on upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:45:41 GMT
I have stopped jackrabbit, replaced all necessary jars , deleted repository
home directory  not only the index dirs and started jackrabbit

This way queries did not work at all, whereas if I delete only the index
files as you mention in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-669 ,
everything works OK

regards

Savvas