jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Savas Triantafillou" <savvas.triantafil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior on upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 23:01:16 GMT
FYI,

I think I have solved the problem but I need to run some more tests to be
100% sure

Anyway I would like you to give me an opinion of why the following might be
happening

When migrating from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1 I though it would be safer to delete ALL
directories under the repository home directory, action
which created all the problems mentioned earlier in this discussion

Then I restore the previous repository home directory and deleted ONLY the
"index" directories under repository and workspaces
directories. And so far all queries are executed OK!!!

Do you know why the latter worked ?

I would appreciate any explanation as I am using Jackrabbit as a backend for
a production system and any insight to how it works
will be valuable.

Thank you in advance,

Savvas