jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nithya Mani <nit...@webmethods.com>
Subject RE: is XPath possible on property value?
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:36:04 GMT
Hi,

We can search content based on the xpath in an xml file. If we import an xml
under a particular node, you could make xpath search.  For example consider
the below xml

<Addresses>
    <Address>
        <Name>Odyssey</Name>
        <Number>50</Number>
        <Area>Adyar</Area>
        <City>Chennai</City>
        <State>TN</State>
        <Country>India</Country>
    </Address>
</Addresses>

If we import this under the node called 'ShoppingCentre', we could execute
the query with the xpath
'//ShoppingCentre/Addresses/Address/Name/jcr:xmltext' to get the Name node.
I think Jukka has also meant the same.

Regards,

Nithya Mani
Senior Developer, webMethods