jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandro Boehme" <sandro.boe...@inovex.de>
Subject AW: Anyone using JCR Browser???
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:33:19 GMT

Von: Nithya Mani [mailto:nithya@webmethods.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Februar 2007 09:40
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: FW: Anyone using JCR Browser???

nithya@webmethods.com
IM: nithya_infravio (Yahoo)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nithya Mani
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 1:02 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Anyone using JCR Browser???

Hi,

I am using JCR browser 0.9 Eclipse plug-in with jackrabbit-core-1.0.jar. I tried with the
local jackrabbit repository. There is a problem during login.
I have set only 'userid' as user name for Simple Credentials of JCR browser.
It doesn't throw any error message. It just says '-1:-1:-1'.

It was not possible to login. Please check the credentials.
-1: -1: -1

What does the meaning of this message? Here is the repository.xml file I am using.

<Repository>
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
    </FileSystem>

    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">

        </AccessManager>

        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">

        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="default"/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
		   <param name="driver"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
		   <param name="url"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxx:1521:orcl"/>
		   <param name="user" value="nithya"/>
		   <param name="password" value="nithya"/>
		   <param name="schema" value="oracle"/>
		   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
		   <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
	   </PersistenceManager>
        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>

    <!--
        Configures the versioning
    -->
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>

        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
		   <param name="driver"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
		   <param name="url"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@blizzard:1521:orcl"/>
		   <param name="user" value="nithya_registry"/>
		   <param name="password" value="nithya"/>
		   <param name="schema" value="oracle"/>
		   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
		   <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
	   </PersistenceManager>

    </Versioning>

    <SearchIndex
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>

Am I missing anything?

Regards,