jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Bundle Persistence Manager
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:52:38 GMT
hi martjin,
i'm aware of some of those bugs. and will shortly fix them. i tested
with derby and H2 and those seem to work.

however, i would be happy if we could contribute the pms and fix the
bugs afterwards, once the code is committed to jackrabbit. otherwise
we would have to create a new patch and probably have a new vote.

regards, toby