jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:42:04 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I was just pointed to some clustering issue, occurring with
simultaneous processes that add/delete children on the same parent
node. I was able to identify the source of this error and to fix it,
and I would be very glad to include this fix in the upcoming 1.2.2
release. Could you defer the release for 1 or 2 days, or is it already
too late?

Cheers
Dominique