jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Preater" <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Session handling problem
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:13:10 GMT
It would appear that the call to login is blocking. But we have only
experienced this in our live environment which I don't have direct access to
so I am relying on second hand information. Also for this reason getting a
thread dump is more difficult.

Leave this with me and I will try and put some more logging into the system.
Also I will see if the services team can grab me a thread dump.

Although I wonder if the limitation you have linked me with could be my
problem. I will do some more investigation and update you once I have a bit
more information.

Thanks for taking the time to give me some more ideas,

Shane.