jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3 release
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:42:18 GMT
Hi,

On 2/26/07, Paco Avila <pavila@git.es> wrote:
> El mié, 21-02-2007 a las 12:47 +0200, Jukka Zitting escribió:
> > Also, if there are users who'd like to see such fixes in a release
> > already before (or parallel to) the 1.3 release, please let me know
> > so I get a better feeling of the demand for the release.
> > [...]
> > The current issues I've tagged for 1.2.3 are JCR-756 and JCR-758.
>
> I see both issues resolved. There is any scheduling for this release?
> JCR-758 is critical for many users.

OK, I'll make the patch release. The current list of fixed issues (see
below) seems complete enough to warrant a release, so I'll just wait
for tomorrow for any more potential fixes (mainly looking at JCR-763)
before starting the release process. Assuming no problems during the
process, the release should be available by next week.

    * [JCR-756] - Concurrent add/remove child node operations in a ...
    * [JCR-758] - QueryResult's RowIterator.getSize returned the wrong ...
    * [JCR-761] - JCA build failure with J2EE 1.3
    * [JCR-762] - System view XML uses hardcoded sv: prefix
    * [JCR-764] - PdfTextFilter may leave parsed document open in case ...

BR,

Jukka Zitting