jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Potential Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.3 release
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:47:34 GMT
Hi,

I've added a 1.2.3 release tag in Jira for tagging bug fixes that
should go out already before the upcoming 1.3 release. I'm still not
decided whether cutting another patch release from the 1.2 branch
makes sense given that I'd like to release 1.3 already in March once
the JCR-733 and JCR-755 contributions from Day have landed in svn.

So, feel free to use the 1.2.3 tag for any bug fixes that should
potentially go out already before the 1.3 release. Also, if there are
users who'd like to see such fixes in a release already before (or
parallel to) the 1.3 release, please let me know so I get a better
feeling of the demand for the release. If there isn't much demand for
the release, then I'll just merge the 1.2.3 tag with 1.3 and release
the bug fixes along with the other changes in 1.3.

The current issues I've tagged for 1.2.3 are JCR-756 and JCR-758.

BR,

Jukka Zitting