jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:11:32 GMT
Hi,

> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
> are cast.

The vote passes with four binding +1 votes and one non-binding +1 vote.

The binding votes were:

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Stefan Guggisberg
    +1 Tobias Bocanegra
    +1 Marcel Reutegger

The non-binding vote was:

    +1 Fabrizio Giustina

Thanks for voting! I'll proceed to make the public release
announcement tomorrow once the release has been replicated through the
mirroring system. I'll also push the release artifacts to the Maven
repositories.

BR,

Jukka Zitting