jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:36:42 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2 release at

   http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.2.2/

See the included RELEASE-NOTES.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the 1.2 branch
after merging all the bug fixes listed in the release notes. Note that
even though this is a patch release, I've included two clustering
changes that are not strictly bug fixes on the grounds that the
clustering feature is still in beta level.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

BR,

Jukka Zitting