jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Jackrabbit 1.2.2 release plan
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:25:52 GMT
Hi,

On 2/1/07, Jaka Jaksic <jaka.jaksic@telemach.net> wrote:
> I've just created the issue JCR-725 (about making cache sizes in
> CacheManager configurable) and attached a proposed patch. Do you think it
> could be included in 1.2.2?

In principle I'd rather not introduce feature changes in patch
releases. I'll probably be targetting to release Jackrabbit 1.3 in
March, and I'd prefer to include this change in 1.3 perhaps even with
related options in the repository.xml configuration file.

However, you're right in that the change is quite trivial, and I'm
already breaking the strict bug fix policy in 1.2.2 by introducing
clustering improvements, so if you're in a hurry with this then I can
consider including the change already now.

BR,

Jukka Zitting