jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Karlstrøm <karlst...@corporater.com>
Subject Re: Bug report
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:50:36 GMT
Paco Avila wrote:
> El lun, 26-02-2007 a las 10:50 +0100, Frank Karlstrøm escribió:
>
>> Hello. I am trying to file a bug report, but the JIRA system is a bit
>> slow (as in:not responding), so I'll report the bug here. Will also file
>> to bug in JIRA. In my opinion, this bug is at Critical level in JIRA, as
>> loss of data can occur.
>>
>> I do not know what causes the bug (perhaps the
>> CachingHierarchyManager?), it was not present in Jackrabbit 1.0.1, but
>> was introduced in 1.1.
>>
>> Have also tested the latest release: 1.2.2, and the bug is still present
>> there.
>>

> You should provide a "issue name" and a "issue description".

I do not think you quite understand, the problem is that the JIRA system
is not responding. Cannot search issues and cannot login. Probably the
JIRA server is dead, or very busy handling requests. I am the system
administrator for our own JIRA system, so I am perfectly comfortable
with how to add issues.

If you or any other developers can access the JIRA system, you can add
the issue with issue name: "getPath() will destroy the session", and
description exactly as I have written the mail. The JUnit test case can
be attached as an attachment, and/or added in the descripton.

If someone does it for me, please notify me by mail, so I can add
comments, and keep a watch on the bug. If not, I will add it myself when
the JIRA server is behaving normally again.

--
Best regards, Frank Karlstrøm
Senior Developer, Corporater AS