jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Strange behavior on upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:46:12 GMT
Savas Triantafillou wrote:
> I have stopped jackrabbit, replaced all necessary jars , deleted repository
> home directory  not only the index dirs and started jackrabbit

I just tried exactly the same and queries worked fine with content I added.

> This way queries did not work at all

this is very strange, because that's basically the starting point for an empty 
repository. our query regression tests initially also have an empty repository, 
but none of them failed for the 1.2.1 release.

> whereas if I delete only the index
> files as you mention in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-669 ,
> everything works OK

regards
  marcel

Mime
View raw message