jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: Searching "&" character
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:14:35 GMT
Hi Jaka,

this is a bug in the jackrabbit query handler. it does not decode predefined
entities in string literals before the query is executed.

I've filed a jira issue:

As a workaround you can replace the & with a ?, which acts as a wildcard in the
contains query string. That's not exactly the same but close ;)

regards
  marcel