jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Savas Triantafillou" <savvas.triantafil...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing (?) code in XAEnvironment class
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:34:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm using version 1.1.1  and I was trying to add a lockToken of an
open-scoped lock to an XASession but it seems to be ignored.

While debugging, I found out that XALockManager.lockTokenAdded redirects to
XAEnvironment.addLockToken which is ... empty!

I've notice that XAEnvironment.removeLockToken is empty too...

I have updated these methods as follows
 /**
     * Add lock token to this environment.
     * @param lt lock token
     */
    public void addLockToken(String lt) {
        lockMgr.lockTokenAdded(session, lt);
    }

    /**
     * Remove lock token from this environment.
     * @param lt lock token
     */
    public void removeLockToken(String lt) {
        lockMgr.lockTokenRemoved(session, lt);
    }

but I would like to know if there is more than one should do. For the moment
this seems to fix
the problem of adding and removing lock tokens but I have the sense that
there is more to do...

Thank you for your time,

Savvas