jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Balancing Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:41:30 GMT
Hi Javier,

On 12/20/06, Javier Aparicio Conesa <aparicio_fracon@gva.es> wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Both jackrabbit_server instances (there are really jlibrary instances)
> are sharing a clusterized mysql database (NDB mode).

If your instances share the same backend, one instance will overwrite
the changes made by the other instance, which is probably not what you
want.

> I've read something about one closed Jira which may solve my problem
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-623), It's fixed in
> jackrabbit 1.2

Yes, this will solve your problem. Writes to the backend are
synchronized, and all participating instances are notified about
changes made by some instance.

> Is planned some date for that jackrabbit release?

It should be quite soon!

Kind regards
Dominique