jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The exception about test report
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:30:36 GMT

On 12/28/06, wendy Lee <hawkliwend@gmail.com> wrote:
> The newest version has two exception in SQLPathTest.

I'm not seeing it. Can you double-check with "mvn clean install"? If
the problem continues, please file a bug report for that with your
system details (java version, etc.), the exact revision you have, and
the full surefire report with the failure stack traces.

Note that I recently made some changes that span both jackrabbit-core
and jackrabbit-jcr-commons, so unless you run Maven from the main
project directory, you need to build and install the latest
jackrabbit-jcr-commons before jackrabbit-core.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message