jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Jackrabbit 1.2 release candidate 1
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:24:48 GMT
Merry Christmas!

The first candidate packages of the Apache Jackrabbit 1.2 release can
be found at:

 http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.2-rc1/

See the RELEASE-NOTES.txt for more details about the release contents.
Please take a look at the packages and let me know if you spot any
problems. As of now the 1.2 branch is closed for anything else than
critical bug fixes or packaging errors found in the release candidate.

Note that the 1.2 release contains rather major restructurings and
dependency updates, so there may well be a need for a few more release
candidates based on reported issues. In case no major issues are
detected, I plan to create the the final release artifacts and start
the release vote a few days after the Christmas holidays.

BR,

Jukka Zitting