jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what wrong when I compile the jackrabbit-core
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:42:37 GMT
Hi,

On 12/14/06, Ɓukasz Sroka <Lukasz.Sroka@comarch.com> wrote:
> I have similar problem, I download the latest sources and I tried to build
> it using Maven but I had some errors :
> [...]
> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: checkin N1 uncommitted. Version Name
> expected:<...1...> but was:<...0...>

This seems like a genuine unit test failure in the Jackrabbit
codebase. I assume it was caused by the JCR-529 fix committed
yesterday.

PS. You can usually tell the difference between a local build
environment problem and a real unit test failure from the fact that an
environment problem will likely cause most or all tests to fail, while
a real regression usually flags just a couple of tests as failed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting