jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multivalued properties not exported
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:34:09 GMT
Hi,

On 12/13/06, Przemo Pakulski <przemo.pakulski@cognifide.com> wrote:
> It seems that currently multivalued properties are not exported at all
> (docview). Is it expected behaviour (known issue) or a bug ?
>
> There is related issue in JIRA (JCR-325) reopened, but it's only about
> failing import, I think.

It's a known issue. As long as the import doesn't work we figured it's
better not to include those properties either in the export.

Note that the system view export/import should work correctly with
multivalued properties, this issue only affects the document view
serialization that doesn't support exact round-tripping in any case.

BR,

Jukka Zitting