jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what wrong when I compile the jackrabbit-core
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:26:57 GMT
Hi,

On 12/12/06, wendy Lee <hawkliwend@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just update the source code to newest version ,when I run mvn install
> .there are some error in the test .

Looks like a local issue. Check the test reports in
target/surefire-reports/ or run "mvn clean install" to start over.

One issue I've seen every now and then is that if I cancel (Ctrl-C)
mvn while it's running the unit tests, the test process remains in the
background and the .lock file in the test repository stays active.
Thus all subsequent test runs will fail until the background process
is either killed or ends normally.

BR,

Jukka Zitting