jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r483444 - in /jackrabbit/trunk: jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/pom.xml pom.xml
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:56:04 GMT
Hi,

On 12/7/06, tripod@apache.org <tripod@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: tripod
> Date: Thu Dec  7 05:22:06 2006
> New Revision: 483444

What's the rationale for this change? There are two problems:

1) Moving the profile settings down to jackrabbit-jcr-rmi reintroduces
the original problem of the plugin dependencies being inherited when
doing a multimodule build. We need the add-project-files execution in
any case and it makes most sense to have it in the shared parent pom,
so we need to put the JCR-661 dependency workaround there as well.

2) You've changed the XML indentation, making the diff very hard to
read. I think the indentation was quite consistent and clear already
before, was there a compelling reason to change it? In any case, if
you do want to change the indentation, please do it in a separate
commit with a descriptive commit message.

BR,

Jukka Zitting