jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Maven
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:10:05 GMT
Hi,

On 12/7/06, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
> Are we going to move the site generation from core to the parent?

Yes. The initial instructions for building the site are:

    $ svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbbit/trunk jackrabbit
    $ cd jackrabbit
    $ mvn site

... and then copying the contents of target/site to the checkout of
jackrabbit/site to be committed. I haven't yet configured "mvn
site:deploy" to do automate the copying.

I'll still need to update the jackrabbit-core README, the "Building
Jackrabbit" page and the new committer instructions to match the new
layout.

> It would be nice to start documenting those projects that have moved
> up out of the contrib section.

Agreed. They all have now at least a proper README, but getting some
documentation also on the web site is important.

BR,

Jukka Zitting