jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Maven
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:04:18 GMT
Hi,

> There  is some issue with running rmic through the antrun plugin
> when a component is a part of a multimodule build, so for now the
> jackrabbit-jcr-rmi and jackrabbit-webapp components need to be
> individually built.

See JCR-661, where Jan Kuzniak already solved this issue!

Now the sequence to checkout and *all* the Jackrabbit release
components is simply:

    $ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk jackrabbit
    $ cd jackrabbit
    $ mvn install

This builds and packages all the components in correct order, installs
them in the local Maven 2 and Maven 1 repositories, and even outputs a
nice summary at the end.

There are still some things (like checkstyle integration) missing, but
overall things work even nicer than I had hoped.

BR,

Jukka Zitting