jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HEADS UP: Jackrabbit restructuring ahead
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:31:11 GMT
Hi,

On 12/4/06, wendy Lee <hawkliwend@gmail.com> wrote:
> and now I can build it .I don't know  if it is a small flaw in the
> pom.xmlunder jackrabbit-core
> ...
>  <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
>       <artifactId>jackrabbit-commons</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> I modify it to this.
>  <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
>       <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr-commons</artifactId>
>       <version>${pom.version}</version>
>     </dependency>

Correct, thanks for pointing this out! I've fixed it now in svn.

This problem was caused by the fact that I first incorrectly extracted
the component to "jackrabbit-commons", but then fixed the name to
"jackrabbit-jcr-commons". Meanwhile I had already got the
jackrabbit-commons jar in my local Maven repository, so I didn't spot
the error in jackrabbit-core.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Mime
View raw message