jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HEADS UP: Jackrabbit restructuring ahead
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:00:55 GMT

On 12/4/06, wendy Lee <hawkliwend@gmail.com> wrote:
> I checkout the jackrabbit-api
> &jackrabbit-jcr-commons&jackrabbit-core&jackrabbit-jcr-tests separately and
> under each directory I use command "mvn install" ,at last under the
> directory of jackrabbit-core .when I use mvn install .
> [...]
>   org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit:pom:1.2-SNAPSHOT

Ah, that's because the build doesn't find the Jackrabbit parent POM.

I would suggest you to checkout the entire jackrabbit/trunk directory,
then the component projects will automatically find the parent POM in

Alternatively, you can copy the latest POM snapshot from
into your local Maven 2 repository or configure Maven 2 to use the the
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ directly.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll see if I can make the instructions
clearer on this.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message