jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Javier Aparicio Conesa <aparicio_fra...@gva.es>
Subject Balancing Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:59:10 GMT
Hi guys!

I've 2 Tomcats behind a HW balancer. If I deploy one jackrabbit server
all runs ok, but, when I try to deploy the second one I get the
following message:

javax.jcr.NamespaceException: failed to register namespace jlib ->
http://jlibrary.sourceforge.net: mapping already exists
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NamespaceRegistryImpl.registerNamespace(NamespaceRegistryImpl.java:287)
        at
org.jlibrary.core.jcr.NodeTypeManager.registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeManager.java:144)
        at
org.jlibrary.core.jcr.JCRSecurityService.checkSystemWorkspace(JCRSecurityService.java:293)
        ... 29 more

Both jackrabbit_server instances (there are really jlibrary instances)
are sharing a clusterized mysql database (NDB mode).

I've read something about one closed Jira which may solve my problem
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-623), It's fixed in
jackrabbit 1.2

Is planned some date for that jackrabbit release?

Thank you in advance guys,
  Javier