jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Przemo Pakulski <przemo.pakul...@cognifide.com>
Subject Re: skip tests
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:18:21 GMT
Global exclude resolved the issue, thanks.

Btw, it seems that all initialization tests are only needed for api
tests. Now when api tests were extracted to separate project (JCR Tests)
and are not executed as part of the build, it could be simplified I think.

Additionally all initialization tests should be probably also moved to
JCR tests project. However I'll be more confident if JCR tests will be
run as part of jackrabbit install goal (executed in integration-test phase).

Przemo