jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Ku┼║niak <jan.kuzn...@cognifide.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Maven
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:31:24 GMT
Hi,

>>> There are still some things (like checkstyle integration) missing, but
>>> overall things work even nicer than I had hoped.
>>
>> You say checkstyle - you have checkstyle.
>
> Thanks!

Sorry it took me so long but I had to run through whole maven site to make sure
it works. Resolution is attached as patch to JCR-663.

Right now checkstyle is the only report plugin implemented. Please give me a
sign when you will decide to plug more reports. I know that it is blocked by
INFRA-1008 now.

My recommendations are:
maven-surefire-report-plugin
maven-javadoc-plugin
maven-changes-plugin (with jira-report in)
jxr-maven-plugin
taglist-maven-plugin

> I don't know the rationale. I generally try to keep lines below 80
> chars in any case, so at least I wouldn't mind making the guideline
> more strict.

I made checkstyle more strict in this area.

--
Cheers,
  Jan