jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: jcr taglib: setting node attribute with object doesn't work
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:53:36 GMT
On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 18:30 +0000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> If I use the properties tag and et a node attribue with a java object,
> it doesn't work, since the setNode() method in PropertyTag.java takes a
> string as an argument.

Hmm, it seems it's because the way I call the tag,

<jcr:properties node="${currentnode}" var="property" .. >

where currentnode is an object, then the servlet compiler has already
interpreted it and thus the propertyTag can't use JCRTagUtils to
interpret the expression itself.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>