jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Pecanov <peca...@mt.net.mk>
Subject Multi-value references
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 04:08:13 GMT
Hi,

I seem to have run into a bit of a problem ...

I wrote a method for removing (braking) node's references in order to
sucessefully remove a referenced node. What it actually does is remove
all properties that refer to a node or if it is a multi-value property,
it removes just the value pointing to the node.

Now, my problem is with the second case (multi-value properties).
Although values are removed (within a session), the node is still being
referred by this properties (or so
the getReferences() method claims). This wouldn't be much of a problem
(I'll just ignore it), but upon saving the session containing the
changes, a ReferentialIntegrityException is thrown thus preventing the
full removal of the node.

Has this been tested already somewhere?

Thank you.