jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import in versionStorage
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:03:22 GMT
Hi,

Actually, there is a way but it is a rather ugly hack. I am currently
working to integrate the backup tool within the core and without this hack
(which mainly mean solving the problem you encounter). The best option would
be for you to wait a little bit :)

Several threads already discuss this. Ie:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg02012.html

BR,
Nicolas